Entertainment and music sector
Most popular solutions for entertainment and music sector:
- direct printing on cases and equipment;
- manufacturing of various components, panels, surfaces;
- Human-Machine interface (HMI) solutions;
- anti-slip elements, Velcro details, and other components;
- diverse packaging – printed cardboard boxes, plastic containers, inserts, foam material inserts for transportation;
- durable identification and serial number markings of various kind;
- both partial, and final assembly.
Finding the right solution
The philosophy of SILMOR can be described as follows: “A happy client is our key to success.” By working with us, you will gain a reliable business partner who will reward your trust by ensuring rapid service and high-quality products.
Among SILMOR clients there are both music equipment manufacturers, and light equipment and audio devices developers. Collaboration begins with an idea that eventually has always been carried out. SILMOR team of engineers and project and purchasing managers will recommend the best solution for the development of your product.
Additional services and options
- prototyping, technical drawing and finding the right solution, as well as bulk production;
- supply of components and raw materials;
- after receiving the client’s product, we can make reusable transportation boxes for solid placing and easy, safe transfer;
- short-time storage in a warehouse (up to 3 months);
- etc. services according to your needs.
SILMOR activity is based on regulated procedures according to ISO 9001 standard, implemented and certified in the company since 2005. SILMOR mission is to provide services of superb quality, and its key performance indicator is a satisfied client. To achieve this, we use certified materials, globally approved technologies, and care for the professional growth of our employees.
For several years SILMOR has been operating according to LEAN principles, developing this system step by step, and striving for the excellence. SILMOR team always finds a way to upgrade quality standards and accelerate production with current resources by cutting out excess operations and accomplishing merely tasks that add to the value. Achievements don’t stop progression – new experience, knowledge, great and motivated team allows the company to strive for more and gain excellence!