polycarbonate and polyester
minimum thickness 0.075mm; maximum thickness as per client’s request
embossed or flat
wide range of shapes for every need
|Minimum batch size||
- High technical quality and visually considered presentation greatly enhances user’s experience and makes it intuitive.
- In order to obtain excellent result, SILMOR pays thorough attention to the exploitation conditions of the final product, its lifetime and the surface it will be attached to.
- Great durability against corrosion and oxidation, abrasion, heat, and mechanical damage.
- Shielding against dust, moisture, and chemicals.
- Graphical information remains legible outdoors and in the presence of UV rays.
- Materials of various thickness to improve impact resistance.
- Durable, light, and cost-effective alternative to metal panels.
- Diverse design options.
- SILMOR latest technologies and devices allow to operatively carry out almost every visual and technical idea.
We choose approved materials
6–20 business days on average. It depends on:
- whether it’s a new or recurrent order;
- the size of the run;
- whether you have a proper technical drawing or information on materials, dimensions, color codes and other technical details;
- whether print file or layout in vector graphics (CDR, EPS, vector PDF etc.) is available;
- whether raw materials are in the warehouse or need to be ordered and when is the delivery;
- how simple or complex are the technical requirements, e.g., raised buttons, tinted windows etc.
The lifetime mostly depends on two things:
- product exploitation conditions – whether it is indoors or outside; what is the cleaning routine of the device the graphic overlay is attached to; exploitation intensity; whether it is subjected to abrasion etc.;
- defined parameters, durability, lifetime of the materials in data sheet.
After clarifying the exploitation terms of the final product, we recommend the best solution. Generally, these are industrial glues, including selectively applied adhesives, and/or openings for mechanical attachment.
Yes, you can. Contact SILMOR project managers to find the best solution for your needs.
Yes. Various surfaces are available:
Color count is unlimited. Depending on the color amount, SILMOR offers the most suitable technological solution – silk screen or digital printing.
Upon agreement with the client.
Delivery in Latvia: delivered by courier; delivered by our agent; delivered to a parcel machine. You are welcome to visit us and receive the product in Brīvības gatve 323, 4th floor.
Delivery in EU: usually clients who have a previous contract with a carrier service, arrange the courier themselves or submit all the necessary info for SILMOR to arrange it. Most popular delivery partners in EU are DPD, TNT, DHL and HRX.
Outside EU: the best option for the client will be chosen.