Military defense and security sector
Use of Metalphoto®
In military sector Metalphoto® is used for:
- data plates;
- barcode, data matrix and QR labels (UID);
- maintenance schemes;
- inventory marking;
- operator control boards;
- military ID tags;
- distinctions and awards etc.
Why is Metalphoto® suited for military sector?
- Temperature:durability from -500 C° up to +530 C°.
- Extreme weather:preserves its initial appearance after many years of being subjected to heat, moisture, UV rays, salt spray; resistant to abrasion.
- Chemicals:excellent resistance to industrial solvents, chemicals etc.
- Image stability:black and white image stability in outdoor conditions – more than 20 years; colored – depends on the UV ray impact.
- Image resolution:Metalphoto® as a photo data medium guarantees extra high-resolution images and is suited for variable and serial data. Therefore, this is an excellent solution for machine readable barcode labels.
- Protection against counterfeit:micro text contains anti-counterfeiting elements to check its authenticity.
- Adjustments: compatible with all attachment methods.
Additional services and options
- prototyping, technical drawing and finding the right solution;
- various services using client’s materials, e.g., printing on cases, cutting;
- production of insulators, sealing, gasket components;
- Human-Machine interface (HMI) solutions;
- after receiving the client’s product, we can make reusable transportation boxes for solid placing and easy, safe transfer;
- partial and final assembly;
- short-time storage in a warehouse (up to 3 months);
- etc. services according to your needs.
SILMOR activity is based on regulated procedures according to ISO 9001 standard, implemented and certified in the company since 2005. SILMOR mission is to provide services of superb quality, and its key performance indicator is a satisfied client. To achieve this, we use certified materials, globally approved technologies, and care for the professional growth of our employees.
For several years SILMOR has been operating according to LEAN principles, developing this system step by step, and striving for the excellence. SILMOR team always finds a way to upgrade quality standards and accelerate production with current resources by cutting out excess operations and accomplishing merely tasks that add to the value. Achievements don’t stop progression – new experience, knowledge, great and motivated team allows the company to strive for more and gain excellence!
Why choose metal data plates in the military?
Data plates are meant for identification of parts and equipment in the military. They must comply with various military grade specifications regarding the size of the plate, font, and format of the text on it. Military specifics require the data plates to be lastingly durable and withstand the elements of nearly any environment. Military data plates made from Metalphoto® are considered to be of the highest quality and durability.