Last updated: 02.2022.
SILMOR is committed to protecting your privacy. Your privacy is important to us. It is a policy of SILMOR (also called “us” or “our”) aimed at respecting your privacy with regard to any information that can be obtained from you on our website http://www.silmor.eu, and other websites that we own and operate, whether accessed by a computer, mobile device or other device (together “Device”).
These general principles define the principles to be followed for collecting, processing and using personal data by SIA “SILMOR”. This Policy describes the types of personal information we collect and how this personal information can be used and/or with whom it can be shared. This Policy also describes how you can contact us to update your personal information, access your personal information, and control its use, or get answers to questions about our privacy practices. Please read this Policy carefully because when you access and use this website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree with the terms of this Policy.
Consent for data collection and processing
You hereby agree to the collection and processing of your personal information as described in this Policy.
Withdrawal of consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection and processing of your information at any time. You can withdraw your consent by sending us an email to email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
Personal data (name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.) are provided on a voluntary basis (references, entering of contact details, complaints, etc., summaries, data provided on the website or in sales premises and at exhibitions) collected by SILMOR in the provision of services, including in transactions with customers and deliveries of goods. SILMOR also collects business contacts by exchanging business cards. However, you can visit our Website without entering such information.
When you navigate this Website, certain information can be collected passively (i.e. it can be obtained without actively specifying information) using different technologies. We can passively collect and use information in a variety of ways, including:
- using your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version, and internet browser type and version. We can collect similar information, such as your device type and identifier, if you access this Website using your mobile Device.
- cookies: See below.
- IP address: Your IP address is the number that is automatically assigned to the computer you use by your Internet service provider. Our server log files identify and register the IP address automatically whenever a user visits this Website, as well as the visit time and the page(s) visited. Collecting IP addresses is a standard practice on the internet and is done automatically by many websites. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating website usage levels, diagnosing server issues, and administering this Website.
- device information: We can collect information about your Device, such as a unique device identifier.
When you visit our office, you can appear in the field of our recording security cameras aimed at protecting individuals and property.
How do we use your information?
Any of the messages received may be used in one of the following ways:
- to personalise your experience (Your information helps us better respond to your individual needs).
- to improve our Website (we are constantly trying to improve our website offer based on the information and feedback we get from you).
- to improve customer service (Your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs).
- to process and respond to a contact form
- to administer a tender, a promotion, a survey, or another element
- our business objectives, such as marketing new products and services, data analysis, audits, development of new products or services, the functioning of our Website, improving our products and services, identifying trends in Website use;
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, changed, transferred or provided to any other company for any reason without your consent, except as specified in this Policy.
How do we protect your information?
We introduce security measures designed to keep your personal information secure when you enter, submit your personal information.
Please note that the transmission of data on the Internet is not 100% secure and that any information disclosed online may be collected and used by people other than the intended recipient. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer safe, please inform us immediately of the problem by CONTACTING US in accordance with the section below.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal information for as long as necessary to meet the objectives set out in this Policy, unless the law provides for a longer period of data storage or is permitted by law, or to otherwise meet legal obligations.
How to access, edit, or erase data:
To request the possibility to view, change, or erase your personal data, please send the request to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, you can send any questions about this Policy or your personal data to email@example.com.
If you continue using our website without changing cookie settings, you hereby acknowledge and agree to the use of SILMOR cookies.
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to other persons, except when required by law. This does not include trusted third parties who help us use our website, do our business or serve you, for example by maintaining and regulating a website, hosting mobile applications, data analytics, infrastructure provision, IT services, e-mail services, marketing services, audit services and other services.
If you have any questions about this Policy, you can contact us using the information below.
Brīvības gatve 323
Riga, LV 1006, Latvia