Stainless steel nameplates
stainless steel of various thickness
|Type of the surface||
wide variety of shapes according to every need
|Minimum batch size||
- SILMOR team will recommend the most suitable color, shape, and size for your plates.
- Steel possesses antibacterial properties, thus being great choice in food and medical sector.
- SILMOR guarantees high printing and engraving precision to achieve long-lasting result.
- Consecutive numbering options.
- Your order will be delivered in a safe packaging to avoid damage to the surface of the plates.
We choose approved materials
6–10 business days on average. It depends on:
- whether it’s a new or recurrent order;
- the size of the run;
- whether you have a proper technical drawing or information on materials, dimensions, and other technical details;
- whether print file or layout in vector graphics (CDR, EPS, vector PDF etc.) is available;
- whether raw materials are in the warehouse or need to be ordered and when is the delivery.
The method will be suggested considering the surface type. E.g., industrial glue or openings for screws and rivets.
Long lifetime indoors, yet for outdoor use we recommend Metalphoto anodized aluminium plates.
Yes, it can be drafted.
Our warehouse holds 500×600 mm plates, bet we can order larger items.
CNC or punch press can create almost any kind of openings – both large, and small. Likewise, the openings and the outline can be cut out in various shapes.
Upon agreement with the client.
Delivery in Latvia: delivered by courier; delivered by our agent; delivered to a parcel machine. You are welcome to visit us and receive the product in Brīvības gatve 323, 4th floor.
Delivery in EU: usually clients who have a previous contract with a carrier service, arrange the courier themselves or submit all the necessary info for SILMOR to arrange it. Most popular delivery partners in EU are DPD, TNT, DHL and HRX.
Outside EU: the best option for the client will be chosen.