Public security sector
- Safety signs
- Warning signs
- Prohibitive signs
- Administrative signs
- Fire-prevention signs
- Evacuation signs
- First aid signs
- Dangerous substances signs
- COVID info signs
- Maintenance and warranty markings for fire extinguishers, elevators etc.
- Informative indoor and outdoor indications
- Floor and glass decals for marking and interior
- Construction and info boards
- Inventory marking
Finding the right solution
Diverse usage and available materials:
- photo fluorescent and reflective materials;
- various self-adhesive signs on a firm base and decals;
- roll stickers for marking warehouse stock;
- high durability metal signs (aluminium, steel);
- composite material, PVH, etc. sheets and boards;
- CovidSafe antibacterial material;
- fire and water resistant materials;
- seals and break-in warning signs, warranty statements;
- custom marking solutions according to every need.
Standards and requirements
Signs are manufactured according to international standards, e.g., ISO 7010, and local regulations.
We care for a satisfied client and maximum manufacturing quality in every procedural stage:
- client service;
SILMOR activity is grounded on regulated procedures according to ISO 9001 standard, introduced and certified in the company since 2005.
SILMOR activity is based on regulated procedures according to ISO 9001 standard, implemented and certified in the company since 2005. SILMOR mission is to provide services of superb quality, and its key performance indicator is a satisfied client. To achieve this, we use certified materials, globally approved technologies, and care for the professional growth of our employees.
SILMOR follows ISO 7010 “Graphical symbols. Safety colors and safety signs.” standard, that defines safety info with minimum use of words to achieve common and universal understanding of the given information.