Protective screens and displays
organic glass (PMMA)
the protective screen is easy to process, to cut out the required shape and to create various holes and openings.
|Minimum batch size||
prototype batch, starting from a single item
- Protective screens shield the equipment from dust, moisture, chemicals and are low maintenance.
- Various options: displays with superb durability against abrasion; anti-reflective displays; displays of particular clarity.
- In order to obtain excellent result, every case should be approached individually. Therefore, we pay thorough attention to the technical parameters of the screens and displays, exploitation conditions of the final product, its lifetime and the surface it will be attached to.
- SILMOR latest technologies and equipment allows us to operatively carry out almost any visual and technical ideas.
We choose approved materials
10–20 business days on average. It depends on:
- whether it’s a new or recurrent order;
- the size of the run;
- whether you have a proper technical drawing or information on materials, dimensions, color codes and other technical data;
- whether print file or layout in vector graphics (CDR, EPS vector PDF etc.) is available;
- whether raw materials are in the warehouse or need to be ordered, and when is the delivery.
The lifetime mostly depends on two things:
- product exploitation conditions – whether it is indoors or outside; what is the cleaning routine of the device the display is attached to; exploitation intensity etc.;
- defined parameters, durability, lifetime of the used materials in data sheet.
After clarifying the exploitation terms of the product, we recommend the best solution. Generally, these are industrial glues, including selectively applied adhesives, and/or holes and openings for mechanical fastening.
The type of the glue will be recommended considering the chosen surface.
Yes, it can be drafted. In this case we suggest you order a prototype, test it and, if needed, we make adjustments before producing the final product.
Upon agreement with the client.
Delivery in Latvia: delivered by courier; delivered by our agent; delivered to a parcel machine. You are welcome to visit us and receive the product in Brīvības gatve 323, 4th floor.
Delivery in EU: usually clients who have a previous contract with a carrier service, arrange the courier themselves or submit all the necessary info for SILMOR to arrange it. Most popular delivery partners in EU are DPD, TNT, DHL and HRX.
Outside EU: the best option for the client will be chosen.